Monday, December 8, 2008

Picture this . . .

Wouldn´t it be nice if I posted photos and videos? Yes, yes, it would be nice.

What would be even nicer is if I had brought the correct USB cable with me to make such luxuries possible. In fact, I have pulled this blonde of a move. To make matters worse. I have scoured the entire city of Antigua to try to purchase the correct one, but they don´t seem to have Olympus cameras here. Every other brand, but not this one. It goes something like this:

Sarah: "Estoy buscando por el cable por eso(I´m looking for the cable for this)." (then I show the camera cable connection)

Sales attendant: (looking)"Oh. No."(translates the same)

Fruitful.

The only hope we all have here folks is that my mother will find it somewhere in the mess of things I have in her place and will bring it when she comes to visit in two weeks. God speed mother. Buena suerte, you´ll need it.

So, god willing, she finds it and we can all enjoy a flood of the views and culture here in Guatemala.

Until then picture this. . . pictures.


2 comments:

Big Daddio said...

Oops! Talk about your "senior moment"! Way to go! Now I don't feel so all alone in my forgetfulness. You truly are my spawn!!! Glad you are safe. I'll email soon!

Anonymous said...

What about an SD Card Reader? They might have something like that until your mum brings the cord?